Collaboration with the Auckland Medical Museum Trust
The Auckland Medical Museum Trust approached us end 2016 to hire us for the development of a dedicated school program and strategic/marketing consultation for their first traveling exhibition ‘Brave Hearts’.
- Develop and manage a school program based on the content of the exhibition including a curriculum learning plan with specific learning outcomes and suggested preparatory and follow-up activities for the students; KPIs (Key Performance Indicators); volunteer training
- Potentially suggest and develop additional tinkering activities for students that compliment the exhibition content
- Marketing communications plan for Braveheart @ MOTAT, @ the Waterfront and @Waikato University (mid 2017 until mid 2018)
- The General Public
- Auckland school children aged 8 to 14
- Brave Hearts has been exhibited at MOTAT, Waikato University, AUT North and South Campus and in the Wynyard Quarter. More than 90,000 visitors have gone through the exhibition. Agreed next venues will be Henderson and Rotorua, currently in negotiations with Palmerston North and Wellington.
- More than 500 school children have gone through the exhibit to date.
“This has proven to be an excellent collaboration with TestPod providing an innovative and creative programme for schools, linking to the curriculum and students’ learning needs. Promotion and marketing of Brave Hearts has ensured a successful exhibition with a variety of promotional opportunities negotiated and initiated. The Trust looks forward to further future collaboration.”
Margaret Horsburgh, Chair Auckland Medical Museum Trust